9 January 2008

GUILTY CUSTOMS STEAL MOTORESS HORSEPOWER

I suppose it goes without saying what a compliment it is when custom chopper bike builders steal your article, word for word, about horsepower as these guys did --right off the MOTORESS website.

The company, GUILTY CUSTOMS, are custom chopper builders located in Orlando Florida. I suppose it doesn't matter if they don't know how to explain horsepower as long as they can figure out how to make it--but then again, maybe choppers really don't require much get-up-and-go? They just look good, art, you know.

GUILTY CUSTOMS--GUILTY of theft.

I will give 'em credit --they did write about National Female Ride Day 2007 in their blog--I think it was this event that lead them to find our horse power article.

PS--just so you know I did email them back in November but no response. Felt a kudos to MOTORESS contributors is but minimal courtesy for the crime don't you?

No comments: